Please read carefully as many changes have been made.
- Register Online at mhdancecenter.com
- You may also drop off your completed registration with registration fee and first month’s tuition.
- Enroll Early as classes fill quickly!
Tuition Fees and Payments
- Registration Fee: There is a $35 registration fee per family. This fee will include one recital DVD. Additional shows can be purchased for $15
- All accounts must have a valid credit card on file
- Tuition rates are for the full season (Sept-June, including studio holidays), not the number of classes in a month. A full season will include a minimum of 34 classes.
- After registering monthly payments (Sept-May) will be due by the 1st of each month. Tuition not paid by the 15th will be charged to the on file credit card
- Costume deposits not paid by November 15 will be charged to the on file credit card
Please refer to our Tuition Rates Sheet. We provide a very generous sibling and multiple class discount.
NSF payments on paper checks, auto-debit or auto-charge payments will incur a $20 NSF fee. To be paid in the office in cash.
Withdrawal from Class
In order to officially withdraw a dancer from class we must receive a completed withdrawal form. These forms can be found on our website as well as in the office.
We do our very best to be sure you are well informed and up to date about happenings at MHDC.
- Newsletters are sent every 6-8 weeks, Watch for postings in the lobby, Facebook and coming soon Twitter
- Recital Handbooks will be sent home in mid-January
- All classes will have costumes unless otherwise noted.
- Costume deposit of $65 per costume will be due the week of Nov 2-7. Those not paid by Nov 15 will be charged to you on file credit card
In the event of inclement weather, you can check our website or studio answering machine for a status. In the event school is cancelled or delayed in Londonderry, Hudson, or Litchfield we will not hold morning classes. However, we will make a decision by 2pm regarding our afternoon and Evening classes as often the roads are cleared. Dancers can make up any missed classes on their own schedule. If a class is cancelled more than twice we will schedule a group makeup.
2015-2016 Studio Calendar-Classes begin Sept 9
Mon Oct 12: We will be open
Mon Oct 26-31: Face painting week classes
Mon Nov 2-7: Peek Week/Costume Deposits due
Wed Nov 11: We will be open
Wed Nov 25-Sat Nov 28: Closed for Thanksgiving
Fri Dec 4: Deadline to sign up to perform in Make a Wish
Mon Dec 21-Sat Jan 2: Closed for Holidays
Mon Jan 18: We are open
Sun Jan 31: Make a Wish Performance
Mon Feb 22-Sat Feb 27: Closed for Winter break
Mon April 25-Sat April 30 Closed for Spring break
Picture Days TBA
Mon May 23-27: Dress Rehearsals TBA
Sat May 28: Recital Day
Mon May 30: Closed for Memorial Day
May 31-June 4: Spirit Week
Mon June 6-11: Bring a Friend
Mon June 13-18: Try a New Class